ALL YOUR TECHNOLOGY NEEDS UNDER ONE ROOF
IT - SEO - WEB DESIGN - DIGITAL MARKETING - VOIP
Do you need assistance accessing something on AllBusinessTechnologies.Com?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply as soon as possible.
Commitment to Accessibility
All Business Technologies is committed to accessibility and ensuring that all users of this site, including those with disabilities and their companies, have an equal opportunity to participate in and benefit from all information and online offerings of AllBusinessTechnologies.Com.
Should you have any difficulty accessing this website in any manner, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
At All Business Technologies we strive to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure all digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Some of the measures taken to make AllBusinessTechnologies.Com accessible include:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We provide closed captioning on all videos
- We provide a text transcript for all video and audio
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- All PDFs hosted on our site meet the PDF/UA minimum standards
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- Using descriptive text links and headers
- Eliminating all automatic content (e.g. pop-ups, auto-playing media)
- Using descriptive anchor text for links
As well as several other measures.
Beyond the existing remediation measures, we continually review AllBusinessTechnologies.Com to ensure they both adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, We believe AllBusinessTechnologies.Com not only meets but exceeds the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title II, & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Do you have feedback on AllBusinessTechnologies.Com’s accessibility? Where can we improve? What are the strong points? Your feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated as we strive to improve. You can send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.